Vietnamese Driving Licence At Nha Trang
In the heavy and complex traffic conditions, traffic accidents often occure in Vietnam. You should seriously consider the risks of driving a car or riding a motobike. Having a valid driver’s license as a way to protect yourself effectively and expressed the sense of legal compliance. Foreigners are only permitted to drive in Vietnam if they hold a temporary Vietnamese driving license.
Vietnamese Driving Licence
Which required documents attached for converting a foreign driving licence in to Vietnamese driving license:
– Complete the application form for exchange of driving licence form;
– Copy of your passport with the photo page, valid visa (at least 3 months), latest “date of entry” sealed;
– Copy of your driving licence (2 sides);
– 03 passport photos;
– Your address in Vietnam.
Costs Vietnamese Driving Licence:
In person taken photos for the driving licence at the office of the Traffic and Public Works- 252 Ly Chinh Thang, Dist 3, HCMC.
– 70usd: Convert into car driving licence;
– 140usd: Convert into motobike driving licence.
– 150usd: Convert into car + motobike driving licence.
– Completing the application form for exchange of driving licence form;
– Translating and notarial fees;
– Other processing fees.
Processing time: within 6 woking days
Note ( Vietnamese Driving Licence ):
– The validity of converted driving licence depends on the validdity of origin driving licence and visa.
– Contact us by email Thuanquang@letsflytravel.com for a long term driving licence.
For further information, advice and entry procedures, please contact:
LET’S FLY TRAVEL COMPANY.
Add : 5B Nguyen Thien Thuat st, Nha Trang City, Viet Nam.
Customer service: +849167456 83 – +84985503174 Mr. Tom .
Email: Thuanquang@letsflytravel.com| Skype: letsflytravel2010.
www.letsflytravel.com | Facebook Visa Nha Trang