Visa Services

Vietnam visa Applycation form

Applying for a new visa

Who need this service:

– Alien who entered Vietnam in “Exemption visa of entry to Vietnam” (foreigner who holds passport of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia Kingdom, Indonesia Republic, Korea Republic, Japan, Thailand, , Laos, Malaysia, Myanma, Philippines Republic, Singapore Republic, Denmark Kingdom, Finland Republic, Norway Kingdom, Sweden Kingdom, Russia Federation,  and Kyrzystan Republic) for tourism purpose and need a longer stay in Vietnam;

Applying for a new visa

– Alien who entered and had a visa but need to change the the purpose and need a longer stay in Vietnam;

– Alien who entered Vietnam and had a temporary residence card but it will be about to expire in a couple of week later;

– Alien who had a valid visa but have to change a new passport;


Which documentation may be required:

+ N5 Visa Form(Visa Forms-Mau-N5).

Vietnam Visa Form N5

+ Passport.

+ Police confirmation of stay.

+ In some special cases:

+ Documents prove the purpose of a longer stay in Viet Nam: complete work document, change the workplace….Depending on the specific conditions will have other guidance.

– Processing time : 5 working days.


+ Accompanied relatives( wife, husband, children under 18 ) of holders can be issued visa, visa extension as well.

+ The cases are not enough documents or if you have questions, please contact us via email

For further information, advice and entry procedures, please contact:
Add : 5B Nguyen Thien Thuat st, Nha Trang City, Viet Nam.
Customer service: +849167456 83 Mr. Tom .
Email:| Skype: letsflytravel2010. |  Facebook Visa Nha Trang

Join The Discussion